The PokerStars review is something that will help beginners quickly determine whether it is worth registering for the sites. Naturally, the most popular room in the world offers the best conditions for playing. But there are some features that distinguish PokerStars from other top sites. We will talk about them in this article.
PokerStars is a room that was founded back in 2001. During its existence, the site has always been included in the top 5 sites of traffic. The room has never been hacked, the bonus system has been updated, new methods have appeared for making transactions. In this article, read about the benefits of PokerStars in 2019.
This is the main advantage of the room - it is even difficult to allocate the peak time in the room, since tens of thousands of poker players from all over the world come to the tables around the clock. You can find opponents at the real money tables and play chips.
You can always play with fish at micro-stakes, with amateurs at tables with medium stakes and with the pros in games with rates of hundreds of dollars - the games are held in Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Razz, Stud and Chinese poker.
You can enter the room at any second - the room is open around the clock. Occasionally, technical work is carried out (but not more than a few hours).
After the players from Russia closed the official website and were banned from entering the lobby through the main client, the developers of the room created additional software for poker players from the Russian Federation - Poker Stars Sochi. Now you can enter the lobby without any problems - this additional software has the same pool of players, and all user accounts are available in the new application.
Note that the room can also be played through a mobile phone - you can download applications on the official website for free.
If you have any questions about the game, translations, verification or registration, you can always contact support for help. The service works in Russian - this will simplify communication.
To contact staff, use the following methods:
- Hotline. You can call the support service if you have an urgent question - there are different phones for different countries (the call is free);
- Online chat. In the client you can find a chat through which answers to quick and simple questions come. So in a few minutes you can get advice, for example, on the size of the commission or other nuances;
- Email. A great way to contact support is to write an email. This option is good because you can describe in detail the essence of the problem, attach screenshots, and formalize a request. This is not the fastest option, but the most thorough.
By the way, the official website has a section with popular questions about the game and the answers to them - it is also worth investigating before bothering the consultants.
You can keep any amount on the account of the room and do not worry about being stolen. Why? Here are some reasons:
- Reputation. The room is trusted by hundreds of thousands of poker players - you can read their positive reviews on forums and websites;
- Hacker protection system. The room is not hacked at all - and this is important, since on many platforms large amounts are withdrawn from accounts;
- Licenses. The room works officially and has all the documents for the provision of services to users. This means that no one will close the room.
We hope that the PokerStars review allowed you to learn more about the room and you can decide whether to start playing in the room in 2019!