Mobile PokerDom is the way to play poker whenever you want. In transport, during a work break or lying on the couch - this is the most convenient. In this article, we will discuss in detail the mobile application from the poker room.
How to download the PokerDom mobile application
Mobile version of PokerDom is available on the site for all Android and iOS devices, be it a phone or a tablet. To download the client, you need:
- Go to the official site of the poker room. If necessary, use a mirror or VPN to bypass the block.
- Click on the banner with the download of the application.
- If you are installing the client on Android, first allow the device to install files from unknown sources.
Download the client only on the official website - if you are asked to transfer money or card details for downloading, then you are dealing with a scammer.
What characteristics should a phone have
To successfully install the client on a phone or tablet, make sure that they meet the following specifications:
- RAM not less than 1 GB;
- internal memory is not less than 250 MB;
- Android or iOS version at least 6.
The application itself does not take up much space on the device, but it is constantly updated. The updates fix some bugs and make the application faster and more comfortable to use.
How to play poker on iOS
If the site does not yet have an iPhone application, you can safely play from a mobile browser. It is not so convenient, but possible. Just go to the site and click the "Play" button in the "Poker" section. In terms of functionality and appearance, the mobile web version does not differ from the client.
What can you play from your mobile PokerDom
When downloading the client to your phone or tablet, be sure that you have access to all your favorite games:
- cash tables with Hold'em, Omaha, Chinese poker and other disciplines at different limits;
- sit-n-go tournaments;
- multi-table tournaments;
- lottery windfalls;
- free freerolls.
Mobile client capabilities
By downloading the client, you will be able to use it without any obstacles, since there is a Russian-language interface.
If you like to play at several tables, then the mobile version practically does not limit you in any way - you can open up to 24 tables in a mobile browser or application at the same time. It is very convenient to move to different tables using a swipe or selecting a table at the top of the screen. However, do not forget that the speed of the client is highly dependent on the power of the device - the more RAM, the better.
By downloading the mobile version, you can:
- register an account;
- take advantage of all the promotions and bonuses of the poker room, including the first deposit bonus;
- participate in the loyalty program;
- perform monetary transactions on the account;
- contact support for help;
- play anytime, anywhere.
It became most convenient to use the client after PokerDom introduced the ability to save a password and login. If you want to leave manual input, then this can be easily done in the settings.
For all its conveniences, the mobile version has some drawbacks:
- Battery consumption. Like all mobile applications, the PokerDom client consumes a lot of energy. So evaluate the quality of your phone's processor and calculate the approximate game time.
- Internet addiction. Since the phone is most often played outside the home, using the mobile Internet, all network failures are reflected in the game. This may bring some discomfort.
- Notifications. When playing from your phone, you can get annoying with constantly pop-up updates, especially calls that you can't just swipe.
All these drawbacks are rather uncritical, and mobile PokerDom covers them with maximum usability.