Today we look at the best poker rooms for playing poker with friends. It’s not always possible to get to reality, and online poker is a great way to have fun in a pleasant company and to pump skill in your favorite game.
How to start a game with friends
To play poker with your friends, you need to register in the desired poker room and create a private game. Then you just need to send each friend a link to the room and start the game. Please be aware that fees may apply when playing for real money, so please discuss this beforehand.
TOP-4 poker rooms for playing poker
As you can see, it's easy to start the game, now the main thing is to decide in which poker room it is better to do it. We offer you the TOP 4 poker sites that are best suited for this.
PokerStars Is a great option for friendly poker at a distance. Here, a Home Games section has been specially created for the format of such a game. It can be found in the lobby by clicking on the "More" additional menu. To start the game, do the following
- Select the Home Games section.
- Create a new club or search for the name you want.
- When creating a new club, do not forget to copy the invitation code and send it to your friends.
Before playing, talk to your friends about the following points:
- date of the game;
- choice of discipline and format;
- buy-in size and limits.
To play with friends on 888 Poker you need:
- Select the section "Extra Games" in the client and click on "Play with friends".
- Create your own private table, or a tournament, or join an existing one.
- Come up with a name for the table or tournament and a password.
- Arrange the parameters you need in the additional settings.
- Send your friends an invitation to the game by email - the text will be generated automatically.
To play with your friends at these poker rooms, you need to do the following:
- Go to the settings and choose to create a private table.
- Set the desired game parameters: format, limits, number of seats at the table, game speed.
- Click on the "Create" button.
As soon as at least one player takes a seat, the table will appear in the lobby. The game will continue until all players have left the table.
Private game features
By playing a private game with friends, you can improve your poker skill, while remaining an unknown player for future opponents. But you shouldn't relax here either - try to be unpredictable, change your playing style so that it is more difficult to analyze you. Practice studying your opponent, try to find his weak points. By the way, it is not necessary to play poker with friends - they can be just acquaintances or even strangers.
The main advantages of friendly games:
- the ability to play at a comfortable time for everyone;
- receipt of money to the gaming account;
- no boring players and cheaters;
- the opportunity to get promotions from poker rooms.
You can play with a friend even using one IP-address, but not every poker room has this opportunity. If you want to try playing this way, be sure to check with the support service if this is possible. Some poker rooms believe that in this way the players simply transfer chips to each other.
You can also play the joint game through social networks - this will allow your friends not to waste time on registration and opening an account. You just need to go to the desired social network and invite a friend there.
The best part is that private play is always synonymous with security. No data is disclosed to unauthorized persons, you only provide your friends with the access code to the club, game or tournament.
So, if you want to play poker with friends, just register on one of the above sites, create a game and enjoy it with a pleasant company!